Medior Full-stack developer
Amsterdam, North Holland , €40000 - €55000 per annum
2019-02-13 16:38:07 +0000
What are you going to do?
You will be working with our experienced team to deliver a well-designed, professionally built and well-tested product. Your main responsibilities are:
- Develop and maintain web applications;
- Collaborate with other teams to integrate systems developed by them;
- Integration of API's and external services (RESTful);
- Write automated tests and review the code of your peers to help maintain high coding standards;
- Actively participate in the product development process and stay current with technology and industry best practices, with an eye towards applicable use;
- Monitor, analyze, and improve performance and responsiveness of the web application, and specifically the Front End components and infrastructure.
With who are you going to do this?
As our senior PHP developer you will be working in an international team, within an IT-department of approximately 25 employees. The team you will be working with consists of 5 colleagues. We're working in a Scrum environment and we stimulate each other to become better each day by encouraging innovation, sharing knowledge with each other others and all of the above within a fun, but good envirenment
You're our new Senior PHP Developer if you have..
- more than 5 years relevant experience (PHP, Laravel, Symfony);
- experience with mentoring junior team members with complex development solutions;
- strong written and verbal communication skills in English (and Dutch) and experience with the Scrum methodology.
What we offer
- A one year contract which will be extended if your performance is as agreed;
- Travel allowance
- 25 holiday days per year with the possibility to buy more;
- 8% holiday bonus;
- Maximum of 5% year bonus;
- pension plan
- Training (in house and external) - workshops, courses, conferences);
- Nice working space
- Social events: team building events, parties and friday beers!
If you are interested, send your CV asap to: Orhan.Sari@darwinrecruitment.com
For questions : +31 (0) 6 41 17 71 49 / + 31 (0) 20 30 585 49
● TypeScript | Typescript | Type Script
● Specialists / Developers / Engineers / Architects / Experts
● Angular.js | Angularjs | Angular2.js | Angular2 | Angular 2| Angular4.js | Angular4 | Angular 4
● React.js | Reactjs | React native | React.js native | React native.js
● Node.js | Nodejs
● Meteor.js | Meteorjs
● Ember.js | Emberjs
● EcmaScript | Ecma-Script | Ecma Script | ES6 | ES6+ | ES7
● Ext.js | Extjs
● Phantoms.js | Phantomjs
● Backbone.js | Backbonejs
● Gulp.js | Gulpjs
● D3.js | D3js
● Express.js | Expressjs
● Three.js | Threejs
● Vanilla.js | Vanillajs | AJAX
● Full-Stack | Full Stack | FullStack
● Back-End | Back End | BackEnd
● HTML | HTML5 | CSS | CSS3 | SASS | LESS
● Web-Entwicklung | Webentwicklung | Web Development | Web-Development
● Talent Scouting
● Global Talent Acquisition
● Talent Pipelining
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role