Medior Front-end Developer
Amsterdam, North Holland , €45000 - €60000 per annum
2019-06-14 16:02:57 +0100
Junior/Medior Frontend developer
Are you a Frontend developer looking to join a fast-growing and innovative company in Amsterdam?
Do you want to be responsible to for translating requirements into features in the interface/frontend of our platform?
Do you like to work in an informal team of experts on a dynamic platform where your ideas are heard, and your input is appreciated?
I am looking for someone who..
- Communicative and analytical skills, likes to work in a team and is up-to-date with the latest technologies, is naturally eager to learn, ambitious and curious
- Has a Bachelor or Master level of education or working experience in relevant sector/field
And is interested in…
- Being involved in the maintenance of the product by looking into support tickets and collaborate on resolving them fast and satisfactory in the product
- To have a mission to create the world's meaningful and memorable experience for marketers, organizers, and event attendees.
- Being part of multidisciplinary teams with industry experts; with team work, innovation and room to work on individual projects or cross-over to others
In an organisation that…
- Since 2010 have been rewarded with more than 200 awards
- In addition to competitive basic salary, offers a lot of flexibility, growth and development opportunities and secondary employment conditions (bonus) offers
- Encourages initiative, offers variety, and the space to switch directly with customers where necessary
Sounds interesting? Apply now with 2 steps and start talking tomorrow!
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role