WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
€60000.00 - €70000.00 per annum
5 months ago
- Are you a highly motivated team leader?
- You like tackling tasks head on?
- You enjoy sales and decision making?
Does this sound like you?
The Company: The company is a global leader in servicing all types of industries across the world. This innovative and people driven company has vision to create world class experience across the board. Operating in over 35 countries across the globe and with good gender representation, they are leaders in diversity and inclusion.
Your Role: Medior Back-end Developer
- Bringing strong backend experience, tracking progress of all projects
- Extensive experience in solving challenging issues, setting up new projects
- Monitoring performance across the system and ensure alignment with oversight
- Point of contact for all back-end responsibilities, code governance and documentation
- Decision making, quality assurance
- Ensuring all back-end activities are in line with structural plan set out
- In charge of maintaining design, ecosystems and coaching global team
- Responsible for reusable services and architecture
- At least 2 years of professional experience in Python
- Knowledge of SQL, Airflow or similar technologies
- Working experience in a cloud environment
- You write understandable, testable code with an eye towards maintainability
- You have strong computer science fundamentals
Knowledge in the following technologies is welcome:
- CI/CD, Linux, Infrastructure, GIT, TDD, SCRUM, ETL, Cloud, Kubernetes
Communication will be in English, you will be dealing with an international team across the globe and Netherlands.
What The Company Offers :
The company thrives on connecting people and building strong relationships. Therefore talent is rewarded accordingly with regards to job security and a good work life balance. You will receive:
- €60k to €70k
- An allowance for travel
- Bonus schemes aligned with targets
- Holiday pay
- Up to 25 vacation days
- Company laptop
- Mobile phone of your own choice
- Work flexibility: work from anywhere
- Opportunity to learn and grow
- Great global reach for networking
- Good support structure in the organization to achieve goals
Does this sound like the kind of environment for you? Don't hesitate to contact me as soon as possible
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.