WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
San Francisco, California
US$130000.00 - US$150000.00 per annum + Benefits, Bonus
8 months ago
Darwin Recruitment has partnered with a highly driven, well-funded start-up located in San Francisco that's focused on making high-quality healthcare services available to everyone.
This company is made up of interdisciplinary thinkers who are passionate about technology and medicine. Their vision goes much further than building a state of the art diagnostic engine that gains knowledge from all of the global leaders within the radiology space… Through their end to end workflow, they believe that enabling diagnosticians is just the start.
Ultimately, their mission is to improve the quality and efficiency of the entire episode of care, simplifying the process of medicine and allowing doctors to focus on patients.
Here's what their Head of Data Science said, "This is by far the hardest technical work that I've been involved with. The daily challenges are extremely complex but they're very interesting and highly rewarding. So if we meet a candidate for any of our open role's that enjoys being tested technically, then this is the kind of environment that they will thrive in"
What are they Looking for?
They're looking for an experienced Medical Product Data Scientists who can leverage their varied data feeds to quantify, measure and improve efficiency, quality and value in radiological medicine. These data feeds may include natural language, radiological images, application user data, patient outcomes, and billing and insurance information. Example projects range from optimizing radiologist efficiency by understanding user behaviour in our applications to uncovering relationships between pathologies implicit in radiology report data.
Here's what's needed to be considered?
- PhD or a similar Advanced degree in a quantitative discipline, or equivalent experience
- Experience leveraging user data to optimize product features and data science models
- Expert-level statistics and machine learning
- Fluency with Python
- Track record building and productionizing models in an industry setting
- PhD in a related field or equivalent work experience
- Experience working with medical and/or radiological data and biomedical ontologies
- Understanding of modern NLP techniques and applications
- Understanding of modern computer vision techniques and applications