CHF90000 - CHF110000 per year|
Are you a talented Development Engineer, looking to expand your skillset?
Founded in the 60s, my client positions themselves as engineering and consulting experts, with locations in Switzerland, Germany, the USA, and even expanding to China recently.
They're a company that people enjoy working for because they have a highly skilled and diverse team of engineers, with expertise in various areas of engineering. Working with such a team can offer excellent learning and growth opportunities.
In the Mechatronics Engineer role, you will be primarily accountable for creating and maintaining powerful engineering tools, modern infrastructure with laboratories and highly professional methods.
Specific tasks include:
- Exciting and varied activities and projects in different industries, including medical and coffee!
- The chance to have your finger on the pulse of technology and to develop new products and solutions
- Enabling powerful engineering tools, modern infrastructure with laboratories and highly professional methods
You would have previous experience and are comfortable with:
- Conception, construction and detailing of new and further developments with CAD
- Speaking and writing high level German and English
- Your background in planning, development and commissioning of electrical, mechanical and automated systems
- Advanced ability/experience in at least one of the following:
- Design of electrical components and systems
- Electric vehicle drives
- Technical system integration
- Machines / plant construction / vehicle development
- 25 days' vacation
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working
- Continuous training
- Central location
Does this sound like the role for you or someone you know? Apply here, or send your CV over to Abigail.Leonard@darwinrecruitment.com
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Mechanical Design.
LEO Spacecraft Engineer
Do you have experience in the space industry specifically with Low Earth orbit (LEO)? Are you looking to join one...
Development and Design Engineer
Are you ready to embark on an exciting journey where your engineering skills will play a pivotal role in revolutionizing...
Do you want to work in a company, where you make an impact in your daily work? My client is...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.