CHF85000 - CHF100000 per year|
Do you want to work in a company, where you make an impact in your daily work?
Tell me a bit about the hiring company...
My client is a renowned technology company that specializes in the development and manufacturing of advanced sensor solutions. Established over 20 years ago, the company has gained recognition as a leader in the sensor technology industry.
Being part of this role presents an exceptional chance to join a cooperative team of skilled engineers, providing a diverse array of valuable learning and development prospects.
Tell me more about the role...
You can focus on either product OR equipment development, where you will:
- Contribute to designing the products from ideation to creation readiness
- Create prototypes
- Establish details and provide support to production
- Guide industrialization projects from the initial concept phase all the way through to the commencement of production
- Serve as a primary link between teams
- Develop equipment for assembly, calibration and testing
What experience do I need?
My client requires you to possess experience in effectively communicating with customers, partners, and employees on an equal level.
They'll also need you to have experience of:
- 3D CAD: SolidWorks
- Fluent in English language (German is a bonus)
- Apprenticeship in relevant industry, or university degree (HF, FH or ETH)
What can I earn?
On top of your base salary, you can expect to receive:
- Remote working options
- Continuous training and development
You can apply directly, or send your CV over to Abigail.Leonard@darwinrecruitment.com
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Mechanical Design.
My client produces rotary products for many industries, that include aerospace, automotive, watches, medical, and more. You could join their...
We are seeking a highly talented and motivated Polymechanic to join our globally successful client, a medium-sized group of companies...
Technical Lead - Mechanical Engineering
Do you want to work in a company, where you make an impact in your daily work? About the hiring...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.