CHF90000 - CHF110000 per year|
Do you want to work in a company, where you make an impact in your daily work?
My client is a start-up that specialises in the design of motor and marine applications powered by electricity.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to work with a collaborative team of experienced engineers, who can offer a range of excellent learning and growth opportunities. Not only are the team close knit, but the structure of the company is completely flat.
Tell me more about the role...
You will be responsible for:
- conception and design of the motors
- construction and testing of prototypes
- designing improvements to develop the most power dense, efficient, and reliable electric motors.
You will be confident in your work, and whilst discussing with other designers, engineers, and stakeholders, to ensure the development of the best solution for the customers.
What experience do I need?
My client requires you to possess experience in effectively communicating with customers, partners, and employees on an equal level.
- 3D CAD: SolidWorks is essential
- Fluent in English language
- Conception, design, and testing of prototypes
- German speaking
- Experience within coil winding, termination, magnet technologies, cooling approaches
What can I earn?
On top of your base salary, you can expect to receive:
- Profit-sharing after a year's employment
- Flexible working hours
- Continuous training
- 80-100% employment opportunity
You can apply directly, or send your CV over to Abigail.Leonard@darwinrecruitment.com
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Mechanical Design.
Technical Lead - Mechanical Engineering
Do you want to work in a company, where you make an impact in your daily work? About the hiring...
My client produces rotary products for many industries, that include aerospace, automotive, watches, medical, and more. You could join their...
We are seeking a highly talented and motivated Polymechanic to join our globally successful client, a medium-sized group of companies...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.