MDM Mobility Engineer
Zürich, Switzerland , Swiss Franc800 - Swiss Franc900 per day
2019-05-30 17:42:32 +0100
- Support the agile mobile team with your expert knowledge in Unified Endpoint Management (UEM)
- Act as level 4 troubleshooting/ support for mobile product engineering
- Be an expert infrastructure engineer who will work within an established team to help develop the comp any Mobility infrastructure and services
- Mobile Developer support for native iOS and Android platforms and security framework
- Support the Continuous Integration environment (CI/CD) for iOS and Android
- Integrate new mobile products and services
- Plan, design and implement the Mobile infrastructure architecture and roadmaps planning
- Plan and act as a change manager for Infrastructure upgrades
- Support the team with your knowledge of Mobile security concerns and constraints
- You are an expert with networking, cloud services, and operating systems
- You are a high-level problem management solver and trouble shooter
- You have a good understanding of the Enterprise Mobile market, including devices and UEM/EMM solutions
- You have a good understanding of security principles with a focus on network, application security, and certificate handling.
- You have a good understanding of Microsoft Azure DevOps, Azure AD, and Office 365 app integration
- You have extensive (3+ years) hands on experience with networking & cloud server infrastructure
- You have extensive (3+ years) hands on experience with UEM/EMM mobile operations using Intune, MobileIron or Airwatch
- You have extensive (3+ years) hands on experience with security operations using Kerberos (KCD), SAML, SCEP, PKINIT
- You have extensive (3+ years) hands on experience with Microsoft Office 365 and Azure AD,
- You have extensive (3+ years) hands on experience with Azure DevOps (VSTS), Bamboo, MacOS server, Xcode and, Android studio
- You have expert (5+ years) experience with operating systems (Unix, Windows, etc.)
- You have a good understanding of Enterprise IT, Agile-SCRUM, business organization, business processes and corporate culture.
- You are preferably cloud certified. (CISSP, CSSP)
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role