Master Engineer Online Video & Apps
Amsterdam, North Holland , Up to £70000 per annum
2018-03-19 07:00:56 +0000
Back-end, Mobile, Other Digital Jobs
MASTER ENGINEER ONLINE VIDEO & APPS
What you will do
As a Master Engineer Apps, you play a leading role in the development, testing and deployment of the platforms and networks that serve my client's apps. You contribute to the technical-strategic policy in your own field and translate the product questions into a technological concept. You collect, define and communicate functional and technical specifications and requirements for new ideas. You are responsible to keep the technical plans up-to-date, work closely with the Operations departments, the NOC and the stakeholders.
How you do it
- You will significantly contribute to the development and management of technical solutions for the apps such as the media box app, like Netflix and Sky Sports.
* You design and implement solutions to support the Operations processes, so they can measure and improve customer's experience, from a customer's perspective.
* You will be analysing system and customer data and determine the priorities on the technical road map.
* Capacity management and technical change processes are your responsibility.
* You provide you knowledge within the teams and make sure for an optimal cooperation.
What you need to have
- At least completed a B.Sc. or higher, preferably in a technical direction.
* 5 to 10 years of working experience. Gained as a senior developer or architect, preferably in a small, innovative organisation that is involved in the development of online video, web services, OTT and / or CDNs.
* An analytical, result-oriented and customer-oriented approach.
* A great set of communication skills plus stakeholder management.
* Knowledge of testing and designing platforms. Telecom, video (DTV) and internet (DOCSIS) services and infrastructures.
* Coaching skills
What you will get
- A great salary plus benefits.
- An innovative and ambitious employer.
- A lot of responsibilities and freedom to impact the business.
- A great team and super Friday drinks.
Managing This Role
As the dedicated Account Manager for TNT/FedEx & VodafoneZiggo, my responsibility is to source the best available talent for those businesses and manage all the onboarding proce...Joost's Full Bio