WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
about 1 month ago
The Marketing Operations Specialist is responsible for driving operational efficiency in the Marketing team's campaigns and database. In this role, you'll help increase the optimization and efficacy of marketing promotions and reporting, while also helping us fine-tune the systems and processes that support our inbound and outbound marketing programs. Our ideal candidate is a highly collaborative, analytically driven marketing professional, who believes in the power of data playing a vital role in Marketing's ability to generate ROI and successful campaigns for customer acquisition, retention, and loyalty.
If you love working in a fast-paced environment and have a passion for executing marketing campaigns to drive growth and revenue, then you may be the right fit for our Marketing Operations Specialist role!
Specific Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Campaign Execution: Drive tactical campaign execution at scale by leveraging Marketo for drip campaigns, nurture campaigns, email sends, A/B tests, list imports, creating landing pages, and managing ad-hoc updates as needed.
- Supporting the creation and refinement of email templates.
- Persona & Audience Segmentation: Develop customer personas and segmentations inside of Marketo, our marketing automation platform, for targeted campaigns and customer journeys.
- Database Management: Work cross-functionally with our internal Salesforce team to ensure data quality and lead management for cleanliness of data.
- Performance & Measurement: Analyze campaign results to increase engagement, lead quality, conversation rates, program performance and the effectiveness of Marketing spend.
- Provide campaign results and reporting across all marketing channels to cross functional stakeholders.
- Make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Support lead lifecycle reporting, from inquiry to MQL to closed won opportunity.
- Help implement system updates to improve campaign operations, lead routing, privacy compliance and data management between sales and marketing systems.
- Establish marketing automation best-practices.
- Stay up to date on marketing analytics tools and new marketing technologies that will support overall marketing goals.
- Special projects and duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing, Operations, or Campaign Management.
- 1+ years in B2B SaaS marketing preferred.
- 1+ years experience with Marketo & B2B sales/marketing technologies (Salesforce).
- Administrative experience with other marketing technologies a plus (Vidyard, GoToWebinar, SEM Rush, Google Analytics)
- Working knowledge of HTML and experience building emails in Marketo.
- Highly organized and detail oriented: you love process, to do QA, proofread, and provide actionable feedback.
- Quick learner with a desire to improve processes.
- Data driven with experience reporting on campaign performance.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office and WordPress (CMS).
- Ability to work cross-functionally with various teams.
- Team player with sound judgement that welcomes feedback.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.