Marketing Executive – Recruitment
Marketing Executive – Recruitment.
Marketing Executive – Recruitment
£25000 - £33000 per year|
Darwin Recruitment are a global, specialist tech recruitment organisation with offices in Essex, Frankfurt, Munich, Amsterdam, Stockholm, Zurich and Baltimore.
Recruiting in the Global Tech sector for more than 20 years, we take marketing seriously. Technology is at the forefront of recruitment marketing and we continuously push the boundaries.
With a particular focus on running campaign led, ROI driven events, content strategies and automation, we work closely with the Sales team and our leadership team to drive the business forward.
Our busy marketing team is looking for a Marketing Executive who can help take our marketing efforts to the next level. We have many exciting marketing projects and partnerships on the horizon, which is why it's a great time to join our team.
Experience within the recruitment sector is desirable, but not essential.
We're looking for a confident individual who will be able to build strong relationships with sales consultants to deliver leads that translate into tangible ROI.
Skills and experience required:
- Experience working in a marketing team, at Exec level, preferably in a global organisation.
- Excellent collaborative skills and ability to work with multiple departments and teams
- Ability to multitask, manage your own workload, and drive projects forward with initiative.
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Good attention to detail is essential.
- Communication skills, both written and spoken, and a professional outlook
- An understanding of the full Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- High-level experience using Canva
- Knowledge of the Adobe creative suite (experience using Adobe Premier Pro would be a real bonus, but not a necessity)
- Administration of multiple applications and bug fixing/troubleshooting skills. The specific applications aren't important, we just need someone who takes responsibility for finding solutions.
- Quickly and easily grasp new technology and tools
- The ability to use reporting suites such as GA4 and Google Analytics is highly desirable.
- It is extremely desirable to have experience with Sales CRM platforms.
We are a vibrant, innovative and creative team that works together and supports colleagues at all levels. A skilled and experienced marketing leader will invest a lot of time and effort into helping you succeed and develop your career.
This is a great opportunity to join a thriving recruitment organisation, with a strong history of providing an excellent service to clients and candidates alike. This opportunity has the potential to take you across the globe.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00-£33,000.00 per year, dependent on experience.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply NowSarah Wall
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Apply Now My client is looking for 2x Product Designers Mid - Senior level for a 6 month contract with...
Head of Product
Apply Now I am working with a global travel company that transforms customers standard trips into trip of a life...
SAP Basis Berater (m/w/d)
Apply Now Für unseren Kunden, einen IT-Dienstleister, suchen wir aktuell einen SAP BASIS Berater Betrieb (w/m/d) für den 100% Remote...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.