WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc95000.00 - Swiss Franc130000.00 per annum
27 days ago
A successful and established swiss business that handles some of the most complex and intelligent data in the world is looking to add to the team due to the growing demand of their customers needs to fully unlock their digital potential.
If you want to label this company, they are a consultancy but they certainly have their uniqueness. Not many other consultancy firms can boost the calibre of clients they are working with nor the complex data they handle and turn into impactful business decisions.
They do not specialise within an industry keeping the scope broad but do specialise within the fields of customer intelligence, marketing analytics, campaign management, marketing operations, multichannel publishing and marketing automation. They handle some of the most intelligent data in the world and combine this with cutting-edge technologies. They transform relevant business processes and generate quantifiable added value for companies and brands. They advise these companies along the entire value chain from content and experience, commerce and sales, customer engagement, data and intelligence, marketing automation, campaign management marketing resource management.
Their success is not by chance it's many years of experience and a skilled workforce that knows the pain points as well as the potential for improvements. Their simple aim is to provide solutions that can be integrated into the existing technology stack, one which is scalable and can meet individual needs.
Now they are looking for someone who isn't satisfied with normal standard solutions, someone who knows there isn't a one size fits all solution and someone who is willing to think outside the box and utilise their technical knowledge in a dynamic, varied, and challenging field.
To become part of the team and take on these Marketing Engineering tasks, you are:
- Knowledgeable of HTML, CSS, and SQL.
- Experienced in the implementation of web tracking and marketing automation solutions.
- A good German and fluent in English.
- Enthusiastic about learning new state-of-the-art technologies.
- Specifying the conception of cloud-based marketing automation and omnichannel solutions.
- Configuring and developing automated tracking, insights, and campaign processes.
- Creating digital touchpoints with internal and customer-focused designers.
- Creating target groups, dynamic segments, and triggered actions.
- Creating performance and conversion reports.
- Configuring and developing interfaces for the integration of customer data.
- Coordinating project management with stakeholders.
- Dynamic and friendly atmosphere.
- Short decision-making paths.
- Diverse and challenging customer projects with top customer brands.
- Flexible working hours.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.