WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
New York, USA
5 months ago
Thimble is looking for a Marketing Analyst to drive growth through insights, recommendations, and experimentation that impact our strategy and investment across digital and offline channels. The right person will lead our approach to testing and attribution while able and willing to roll up sleeves on foundational reporting needs. You will serve as a bridge between the Marketing team and Data Science as well as a strong collaborator with our Product, Engineering, and Finance teams.
If you have experience within a tech-driven organization, especially a startup, and have a strong quantitative and qualitative mindset, we'd love to meet you.
Role and Responsibilities
- Holistically measure the impact of marketing initiatives while evolving our approach to experimentation and attribution to influence future strategy and spend
- Partner with our data science team to build scalable reporting tools, and drive marketing results through statistical analysis
- Partner across the business to support marketing programs and growth goals, report on performance, determine measurement approaches, create insights and set strategy for new challenges
- Thoughtfully develop primary/secondary metrics and dashboards to track customer health across all stages of their lifecycle - acquisition, retention, and engagement - and leverage structured and disciplined thought processes to provide holistic and nuanced interpretations of this data
- Surface data and reporting that answers direct questions, as well as support self-service reporting and evangelize best practices across non-technical marketing stakeholders
- 4-6 years experience in a similar function and field: marketing analytics, product analytics, data science, etc.
- Proficiency with various marketing platforms and their reporting tools and capabilities: Google Analytics/Ads/Search Console; Facebook; Appsflyer/Adjust; Optimize/Optimizely; Iterable or similar CRM; and more.
- Must be proficient in business intelligence and visualization tools such as Looker, Data Studio, or Tableau - we use Looker
- Experience defining and driving media measurement, incremental lift studies, and various experimentation design methodologies within an organization
- Experience working with large sets of data leveraging SQL and Python
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with meticulous attention to detail
What you'll do in 30 days:
- Learn about business insurance and the products we provide
- Understand current data availability and capabilities
- Understand the business' OKRs and Marketing's current progress towards them
- Get to know your stakeholders and peers very well
What you'll do in 60 days:
- Take ownership over foundational reporting needs across Marketing while finding opportunities to streamline or improve our abilities to derive insights through reporting
- Work closely with the SVP of Marketing to scope a strategic path to implementing those opportunities identified above
- Begin working on first experiment projects alongside Marketing and Product team members
What you'll do in 90 days:
- Take ownership of foundational reporting needs to Marketing stakeholders and decision-makers including Leadership and Investors
- Identify opportunities for efficiency and/or improvement in our approach to attribution and experimentation - and hopefully begin the implementation process as well
- Work alongside Growth and Retention leads to design and implement an experimentation roadmap influenced and guided by data throughout
- Comprehensive health, vision, and dental coverage.
- 23 days paid vacation plus company-wide holidays.
- Ability to work remotely bar 1-2 days per month onsite meetings in New York City.
- Company computer hardware of your choice and a generous contribution to your remote office.
- Virtual trivia and field trips.
- Competitive pay.
- Generous stock options.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.