WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
8 months ago
A long-standing customer of ours is looking for a Marketing Research Analyst
This is a unique opportunity to use your people and analytic skills to help take eBay's self-serve advertising offerings to the next level. The insights you gather will be shared with key stakeholders within Ads and other eBay teams so that eBay can deliver the right solutions to its customers.
You will work directly with product strategists and research to manage research schedule and workflow
● Conduct secondary market research online to support market landscape presentations
● Collaborate with market research, product marketing, sales, UX design, product management and engineering to understand business objectives and design surveys to discover customer pain-points and needs
● Facilitate screening, scheduling and confirming of respondents for in-person and remote qualitative customer interviews and ensure all respondents are prepared according to interview goals
● Assist with UX research strategy and oversee the foundational and evaluative research that supports the design and development of eBay's Advertising products.
● Collaborate with peer Research Managers from other parts of the business to identify connection points and build out a holistic understanding of different user types and their needs and expectations
● Be the data evangelist that works with product managers, engineers, data scientists and other product analysts to make sure we make the best use of available data to drive product features that support our objectives
● Help the overall team decide what data to capture, how to model it and set it up in such a way that we can use this data to improve customer experience
● Find creative and compelling ways to share and evangelize research insights across the company.
● Ask questions and seek to understand both customer and company rationale in everything we do Who You Are
● Native German speaker with professional proficiency in English (written and spoken)
● Self-starter who can manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment remain focused, and still hit deadlines amidst frequently changing requirements
● Comfort in asking questions and tracking down answers
● Strong attention to detail
● Strong sense of initiative and follow-through with a proactive and open-minded attitude to resolving problems and delivering results
● Ability/willingness to learn complex, sometimes technical, concepts quickly
● Ability to translate complex concepts into simple and intuitive communications and guides
● Experience working independently in a cross-functional team, including geographically dispersed partners, is a bonus ● Experience in Advertising, B2B, B2C or E-Commerce context is preferred
● Experience in SQL, but further experience with Tableau, Hive SQL, Python, and an understanding of Hadoop/Spark is a plus