WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
4 months ago
Managed file transfer administrator
I am currently supporting our big client from the finance environment located in Zurich. We are searching for a managed file transfer administrator to support us in a project based function for 14+ months with opportunity of extension(s). The ideal candidate would be a person with a similar previous experience and fluent English plus German knowledge.
- Start date: 01.10.2021 or ASAP negotiable
- Duration: 14 months, good chance of extending(s)
- Work amount: 100%
- Remote/Home office: negotiable
Tasks and Responsibilities:
In your role you will have a opportunity:
- to support the file transfer application users in their daily business
- to lead sub tasks in several file transfer projects
- to use your interpersonal skills to work very closely with engineers and multiple lines of business to deliver mission critical solutions
- to support Customers on onboarding processes and in support cases and to work in a customer oriented way.
What we need in you:
- Hands-on experience with AS2, SFTP, FTP, HTTP protocols
- Identity and Access Management knowledge (Certificate Management)
- Proficient with security
- Completed vocational training would be beneficial
- Fluent in German and English (speaking and writing)
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.