WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Copenhagen, Copenhagen Municipality
40000.00kr - 50000.00kr per annum
4 months ago
You will be part of the IT development department, which has a central role in delivering and developing web solutions in all sizes, shapes and formats, to our existing customers, as well as new ones. We have many different projects, so you will work with a wide range of platforms, services and applications.
You can expect an everyday life where you must be able to handle tight deadlines, technical and creative challenges and speed across the field.
A little about you:
You are a competent and solution-oriented developer who likes to stay up to date with the latest technology. You are passionate about developing high quality code, and take great pride in getting to the finish line of your tasks via well-considered solution proposals. You know your stuff, and have a great understanding of your craft, but you are also not afraid to experiment and challenge existing approaches.
We imagine that you:
- Has a relevant higher education and a strong technological background. For example. graduate from DTU, ITU or the University of Copenhagen
- You can work in teams and have a good constructive attitude
- You master PHP and MySQL
- You are used to working with Git (or similar)
- You have experience with Magento
- Hopefully you are familiar with one or more of the following technologies: Ngnix, Apache, Redis, Message broker (Ex: RabbitMQ), ElasticSearch and Ubuntu / Debian.
- 1-3 years of work experience with the above technologies.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.