Machine Learning Software Engineering
Oslo, Norway , Up to 1000000.00kr per annum
2019-04-05 14:33:09 +0100
Do you want to work in a fast moving and fun environment working with the next breakthrough in enterprise network security technology?
Do you want an employer where you can use your expertise in practice?
This exciting company is taking on the demanding technical challenge to fix enterprise data and network security from within. For the last two decades, they have been consistently putting together the best London and Oslo R&D teams, building top-class network and communication technology companies that have sold for $270 million, $3.4 billion, and most recently $700 million. They know how to challenge and disrupt a technology market, go big quick, and have fun on the way.
Are you passionate about learning and development? Would you love to teach others how to sell the next breakthrough in enterprise network security technology? Do you want to work for a fun, fast-moving, and disruptive company?
We are looking for extremely bright engineers from graduate level up to experienced architects to join us as Machine Learning Software Engineers in Oslo.
I'm looking for someone who is…
- A passionate technologist with impressive programming abilities
- Able to jump into any dark cave in the entire software stack without fear.
- Not committed to any one tool but like to use the right tool for the job.
- Able to take pride in what they do, always leaving things a little cleaner than you found them.
- Interested in building software as a craft, and you're as committed to writing airtight tests as you are to implement shiny new features.
- Able to get immense pleasure from using chaos-engineering principles to make the entire system robust.
- Proven in achieving excellent academic results from a leading university or can demonstrate some serious ninja skills.
- Eager to start a career where your creative abilities will make a difference to the world of technology and be part of an impressive R&D environment.
Who is interested in…
Building enterprise level machine learning architecture within our big data back end, designing algorithms to detect anomalies across large datasets in a real-time capacity.
research the latest ML technologies and implement them within our stack along with developing and empirically statically robust models of the user, entity and network behaviour to identify anomalies in multi-variant time series data.
Using a range of technologies including deep learning with LSTM, collaborative filters, density estimators, ARIMA, clustering and regression algorithms you will develop and empirically assess statistically robust models of the user, entity, and network behaviour to identify anomalies in multi-variant time series data.
For a company who…
- Want to lead the way in ML worldwide
- Have aggressive growth strategies
- Win projects every day, across the world
Reach out to me to register your interest and find out now…..