Machine Learning Software Engineering in Oslo
Oslo, Norway , 500000kr - 900000.00kr per annum
2019-03-01 14:37:23 +0000
Are you passionate about learning and development? Would you love to teach others how to sell the next breakthrough in enterprise network security technology? Do you want to work for a fun, fast-moving, and disruptive company?
My client is looking to take on the demanding technical challenge to fix enterprise data and network security from within. For the last two decades, they have been consistently putting together the best R&D team in Oslo, building top-class network and communication technology companies that have sold for $270 million, $3.4 billion, and most recently $700 million. We know how to challenge and disrupt a technology market, go big quick, and have fun on the way.
We are looking for extremely bright engineers from graduate level up to experienced architects to join us as frontend software engineers in our R&D team for our Oslo office.
- You will build enterprise level machine learning architecture within our big data back end, designing algorithms to detect anomalies across large datasets in a real-time capacity.
- You will research the latest ML technologies and implement them within our stack.
- Developing and empirically statically robust models of the user, entity and network behaviour to identify anomalies in multi-variant time series data.
- Using a range of technologies including deep learning with LSTM, collaborative filters, density estimators, ARIMA, clustering and regression algorithms you will develop and empirically assess statistically robust models of the user, entity, and network behaviour to identify anomalies in multi-variant time series data.
You're a passionate technologist with impressive programming abilities. You jump into any dark cave in the entire software stack without fear. You're not committed to any one tool, but like to use the right tool for the job. You take pride in what you do, always leaving things a little cleaner than you found them. You're interested in building software as a craft, and you're as committed to writing airtight tests as you are to implement shiny new features. You get immense pleasure from using chaos-engineering principles to make the entire system robust.
You have achieved excellent academic results from a leading university or can demonstrate some serious ninja skills. You want a career where your creative abilities will make a difference to the world of technology and be part of an impressive R&D environment.
Experience and skills
- Strong competence as a Machine Learning Software Engineer.
- Experience with Python, Scala, Apache Spark, Tensorflow, MapReduce, Numpy, and Scikit.
- Full time
- Attractive salary / equity
- Visa sponsorship available
- Additional company benefits based on location
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role