Machine Learning Engineer/NLP
Berlin, Germany , €55000.00 - €60000.00 per annum
2019-05-16 13:47:48 +0100
My client are an advanced stealth mode ventures backed by one of the largest management consultancies who are in the process of developing AI based SaaS solution to support credit analysts and risk assessments. They're looking for a NLP engineer with a background within the Machine Learning domain to come onboard and drive the credit risk modelling projects to springboard the company from stealth mode to production.
- Develop and maintain microservices for data science.
- Act as a primary interface between engineering and data science
- Maintain and keep up to date current workflows.
- Provide documentation and explanations for system components.
- Ambitions to participate in Data Science and NLP related tasks.
- Masters degree in statistics, Economics, Econometrics, Computer Science or related course studies.
- Several years professional in fields relating to Machine Learning engineering and Natural language processing.
- Deep understanding of text analysis and Machine Learning approaches.
- Detailed knowledge of Machine Learning methods, random forests, gradient boosting, deep learning, non-linear regression approaches.
- Background in Cloud based technologies (AWS, Azure, Google cloud)
- Experience working within the Finance and investment space would be a bonus.
If you're a Machine Learning Engineer with a background in NLP looking to be a part of an innovative credit/risk oriented startup this may be the role for you, if this is you please send your CV to Daniel.Neaves@darwinrecruitment.com along with a suitable time to speak.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role