Machine Learning Engineer (Java/Python)
Berlin, Germany , £60000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
2017-09-13 17:29:25 +0100
Machine Learning Engineer - Java/Python
My client is a leading SaaS company providing marketing insights to household brands marketing and analytics functions across FMCG/CPG, Healthcare, retail, finance and communications sectors. They're looking for a Machine Learning Engineer (Java/Python, Spark, Hadoop, Elastic Search) to join their growing data team in Berlin
- Contribute to the development of a set of newly developed Machine Learning products using cutting-edge technologies.
- Work with varied and exciting datasets from Text, Social and Quantitative and various applications like Named Entity Recognition, Graph Analytics, Chatbot, Question Answering, Recommendation systems.
- Work with data scientists to contribute to the development and implementation of Machine Learning services/applications.
- Opportunities to gather experience, learn or refine your existing skills in areas such as Apache Spark, Hadoop, HBase, Mongo DB, ElasticSearch and Java.
- Responsible for production deployment and monitoring Data micro services using Docker, Kubernetes with assistance from the Dev Ops team
- Adhere to the best practises like Unit Testing, TDD, Continuous deployment
- 3 years experience working on Java or Python with Machine Learning components
- Experience building and running large scale applications using Springboot or Python frameworks.
- Experience with Spark or Hadoop
- A plus would be having experience with Graph databases, Elastic Search and NoSQL.
- Experience in the Machine Learning field, along with Natural Language Processing, Graph processing and Recommendation Systems is also a plus.
- An additional plus would be to have Machine Learning APIs, mainly in IBM Watson, Alchemy, Google Cloud Vision.
- The opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial, fast growing tech company with a focus on utlising the latest technologies.
- Opportunities to develop more technical responsibilities in a team lead function.
- Team socials and fresh fruit delivery.
If you're an ambitious Machine Learning Engineer who is looking for a new challenge and the aspirations to work in a company at the forefront of the latest technologies please submit your application.
Managing This Role
Here at Darwin Recruitment I am a Big Data/Data Science specialist for the Berlin and Hamburg markets. My main focus is to connect the best Big Data Engineers and Data Scientis...Daniel's Full Bio