Machine Learning Engineer.
Machine Learning Engineer
€80000 - €125000 per year|
This MedTech company has built a seamless telemedicine platform that allows medical practices across the US to drastically improve the efficiency of communication - allowing them to focus on providing the best possible care to their patients.
Following significant growth over the past two years, they've recently been acquired by a leading US-based MedTech company and have been given significant support to accelerate their company mission of optimizing the patient journey through healthcare.
They're looking for a Machine Learning expert with a strong knowledge of NLP to support the growth of their Data Science team.
As a Machine Learning engineer, some of your key responsibilities be to:
- Identify new applications for ML
- Collaborate with the Data Engineers to deploy models from inception to production
- Identify performance and accuracy issues and solve them with technical solutions
- Advise the business on the optimal application of ML
Tech stack snapshot:
Machine Learning, NLP, Python, Numpy, Pandas, Matplotlib, Jupyter, AWS, GCP
This is a high-impact role where you will have a pivotal role in the success of the team, and business, with support from engaged and intelligent colleagues. Your work will have a positive impact on users' lives.
- Extensive growth opportunities
- Excellent salaries and bonus
- Access to an investor/consulting network of industry pioneers
- Remote working options
- Flexible vacation policy
- An inspiring work culture
- Education bonus
- Company SWAG
For more information on the business, and technical requirements, please apply below.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Data Engineering.
My consultancy client based in Stockholm are searching for an experienced Data Engineer to start within the next 3 months...
AWS Data Engineer
We are looking for a AWS Data Engineer to join one of our clients in Amsterdam. Someone who can join...
Senior Data Engineer
Are you a Data expert that thrives on achieving fast results? Are you an automation master? Are you seeking a...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.