WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
US$130000.00 - US$180000.00 per annum + Benefits, Bonus
about 2 months ago
My client, a leading audio device specialist based in Boston, MA are looking for a Machine Learning Engineer to join the Engineering division.
Ideally, the perfect candidate will have experience in developing Machine Learning algorithms and deploying them on edge devices. In this role, you'll build compelling customer experiences by applying Machine Learning techniques to IMU, microphone and other sensor data. The goal for this cross-functional engineering team is to integrate new cutting edge experiences into the companies products. So having a proven background in close technical and non-technical collaboration will be a huge advantage!
In a nutshell, the requirements for this position are:
- Demonstrable experience in Machine Learning and Deep Learning theory and techniques.
- 3-5 years of experience working with sensor, audio or speech data to develop machine learning or DSP algorithms.
- Proficiency in Python, MATLAB, C/C++.
And If you really want to impress the team, you might also have:
- Expertise in motion tracking, sensor fusion using IMUs and magnetometers.
- Expertise in machine learning and deep learning techniques for Audio/Speech applications.
- Experience with algorithm development and deployment for portable consumer products.
- Understanding practical considerations for running algorithms on mobile or embedded devices.
- MS/PhD in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics or related field.