WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
US$140000 - US$160000.00 per annum
30 days ago
Machine Learning Engineer
Our client is looking for an experienced Machine Learning Engineer. The candidate will be working on machine learning and statistical analysis problems across several areas of the company. These include personalization, fraud detection, and content organization. This company uses developed methods in natural language understanding, statistical NLP, statistical inference, recommender systems, social network analysis, and machine vision.
This leading travel company is looking for an experienced data scientist/principal machine learning candidate who has a vast knowledge of machine learning methods to help design and implement machine learning solutions. In this role, you will be relied upon to find new opportunities and utilize these techniques to improve our client's business. You will work with a multidisciplinary team of scientists, developers, and product managers. This role requires that you are comfortable communicating your approaches to project managers throughout the company.
- Ph.D. OR Masters in Computer Science, Statistics, Operations Research OR 5 years of industry experience in same fields
- Strong communications skills
- A desire for solving real-world problems with machine learning
- Experience with natural language, machine vision, collaborative filtering, clustering, classification, regression, information retrieval, and/or statistical modeling.
- Fluency with statistical tools such as R or Python scikit-learn
- Experience of SQL and relational databases
Nice to Haves:
- Knowledge of Hadoop, Hive, Redshift, Spark or other big data tools
- Proficiency in Java or C++