4 months ago
I am looking for Machine Learning Engineers for an exciting role within Oslo.
The companies Data Platform transforms all existing industry data into useful information. To connect, analyse, share and let data power industry. So, companies can create and innovate.
To do this, they have built an amazing tech team with talented software engineers, data scientists, and 3D specialists from all over the world.
Their team works closely with highly skilled developers and data scientists, handling large amounts of data using different frameworks and libraries for machine learning and data processing to solve real problems using our industrial data platform.
We use modern development practices and are fully cloud-native. Together with our team, you will develop integrations for our platform with different libraries, frameworks, and cloud services, as well as develop new libraries and services.
You will have an opportunity to gain expert knowledge about open source projects used in data science and data engineering, and to make contributions to them. They help their users understand how best to use their tools by holding presentations and workshops and by writing excellent documentation and tutorials.
They strive to build a diverse team that can leverage different strengths and backgrounds to build innovative products and nurture a great culture.
· Create integrations by adding support for our platform to data processing and machine learning frameworks and libraries
· Work with platform users to understand their data processing and machine learning workflows and how to improve them
· Develop best practices for using our data processing and machine learning tools and help our users apply them in their work
Some of these statements should describe you…
· Treat the people you work with well
· Interested in helping other developers and data scientists become more productive utilizing data in our platform
· Have used some machine learning or data processing frameworks like Tensorflow, PyTorch, Google ML Engine, Apache Spark, Flink, etc.
· Understand a data scientist's workflow, using Jupyter notebooks, creating machine learning models, etc.
· Know Java, Python or Scala well
· Know ETL tools like Azure Data Factory, Talend, Informatica, etc.
· Write readable and maintainable code
· Have a bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, software engineering, or a related field, or a few years of experience working as a developer
· Help relocating to Norway
· Competitive salary and benefits (including pension plans, insurance, and more)
· Opportunity to work with great people on projects that create real impact
· Minimal bureaucracy and overhead, with focus on agility and speed
· Regular internal or external tech-talks
· Free food, snacks, and drinks
· Free staffed gym (We also do soccer practice every Friday)
· All the tools you need to be productive
· Open and friendly company culture
· Emphasis on individual health, including access to a private medical clinic
· Flat structure with direct access to decision-makers
· High level of autonomy and ability to influence decisions