WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
+ self development & flat hierarchies
7 months ago
Senior Machine Learning/Data Scientist
Are you an experienced Full-Stack/ML Data Scientist who is goal-oriented and result-focused who prefers a dynamic way of working?
I am seeking experienced Machine Learning Data Scientists to work within a stable and well-known E-Commerce platform brand who are leaders in Germany making their way in many industries such as Finance, Energy, Travel, Telecommunications, Fashion, Automotive and E-Commerce.
With eleven offices across Germany this economically healthy company has continued hiring during the current situation, offering you the stability of a growing company and successful brand whilst presenting the advantage of working under an umbrella of companies impacting various areas making you a specialist in your field.
- Strong coding skills in Python
- 3 years hands-on professional data science/ machine learning experience in the field of data analysis, statistics, data science
- Excellent academic background in Computer Science, Business/Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science etc
- You ensure a high level of commitment; personal responsibility are result focused and portray a hands-on mentality
Do you focus on analytical, structured and data-driven work combined with a flexible way of working?
- Defining and developing advanced statistical data analysis with data mining methods
- Projects focusing around Customer Segmentation, Customer User Patterns/Behaviour and Sales Forecasting
- Experience with developing big data patterns/clusters
- Optimising models with Machine Learning algorithms
- Flexible working hours
- Trust culture and personal responsibility
- Subsidised lunches
- Social events and social commitment discounts and benefits
- Local, agile and flexible dynamic team embedded within a large successful brand
- Stability of 10 years of success on the market
- Working within a new team with modern infrastructure and tools/tech
If you are a self-motivated and dynamic Machine Learning Data Scientist who wants to work with experienced likeminded peers in a strong creative team environment, please do send me your CV and call availability to: Rebecca.Newson@darwinrecruitment.com
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.