WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
6 months ago
A client of ours here in Munich is urgently looking for a System Engineer/System Administrator to join their team and look after their sophisticated finance infrastructure. Analytical thinking and self-motivation are particularly important here, our client is looking for a team member that can collaborate and offer their ideas to cross-functional scrum teams. It would be a huge advantage if you already know the basics around data center architecture or have experience with DevOps.
To give you a bit of insight into the company; they're a market leading Fintech platform which allows millions of customers to effortlessly and seamlessly manage their accounts and contracts digitally from one platform. They have over 10 years and well established throughout Germany with a solid reputation. You would benefit from excellent resources, cross functional teams, short decision-making processes and numerous opportunities for continued education/certifications.
What you have:
- Excellent knowledge of Linux (Debian, Ununtu, RedHat, CentOS)
- Confident with automation tools and CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with virtualization, load balancing, and Docker/Kubernetes is a big advantage
- Shell scripting (Bash, Python, Perl, or Java)
- Basics in networking/routing
- Pension scheme
- Easy access to Sbahn
- MVV Card
- Frequent company events
- Flexible working hours
- Investment in your development through inhouse training days, tech talks, hack days and conferences
- Individualised career path development
- Friendly and international workplace
Interested? I'm looking forward to receiving your application!
You can submit your documnents through this portal or directly to:
+49 89 3803 7435
All the best,
+49 89 3803 7435
Darwin GmbH - Frontend/Backend Specialist