WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc110000.00 - Swiss Franc130000.00 per annum
4 months ago
At the moment I am partnered with one of the longest standing Swiss organisations who are looking to take a huge leap into becoming more technically recognised.
Their goal is to connect both the physical and digital worlds, bringing in new standards using there products and solutions. They make it easier for the customer to work in these complex environments, giving them an easier task to succeed.
They have teams spread across Europe in multiple office locations. The Bern team is a strong player in this network and they are focusing on growing this team.
They are seeking a Linux System Engineer to join the Bern office.
- Supporting the Linux Platform Operation team with maintenance and further development of various Linux / Unix platforms
- Supporting maintenance and development of the new Kubernetes infrastructure, with a focus on automation.
- You take responsibility for various basic service applications, both for maintenance and for engineering during the entire application life cycle, alongside your team
- Working in an agile team, you will oversee the AWS Kubernetes environment and the automation framework for the corresponding system deployment
- Taking responsibility for the support of the new Pivotal VMWare platform with the respective automation processes.
- Taking on an active part in the further development of the automation of various cloud and in-house platforms in the area of Kubernetes
- Professional experience in System Engineering or DevOps
- Extensive knowledge of Linux, including Redhat, Debian, Ubuntu, or CentOS
- Good knowledge of scripting, preferably in Python and/or Bash
- Independent worker, who is happy to work individually on projects as well as in a team
- Strong experience working with Kubernetes
- Experience working with a cloud platform, ideally AWS
- Fluent German & English
- A Swiss or EU National
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
The cooperation between Darwin UK and Darwin Recruitment AG is set up to procure qualified candidates from EU to Switzerland. Darwin Recruitment AG acquires the clients and searches for candidates in the EU/UK, also through the data base of Darwin UK/Group. The contact with Swiss clients goes primarily through Darwin Recruitment AG.
The placements take place through Darwin Recruitment AG, which is in contact with the clients and candidates. Darwin Recruitment AG employs the candidates under Swiss labour law and follows the rules of the relevant Collective Labour Agreements. Darwin does not ask for a placement fee from the candidates/employees.