WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
4 months ago
Do you want to work for a financial innovation partner whose software solutions are used by many reputable international companies? For more than 20 years, my client has been creating solutions based on industry know-how and best practices combined with an IT system to create a foundation for efficiency and innovation.
The company is now looking for a Linux System Administrator who is will be responsible for the construction and operation of Linux systems for their software. You will join a company that sees continuous support and training as the main part of their corporate culture and offers a friendly working atmosphere with flat hierarchies.
Your Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Development of concepts and sustainable solutions
- Responsible for the construction and operation of Linux systems for the company's software
- Participation in the design and implementation of exciting IT projects in customer environments and the optimization of the underlying infrastructure
- Monitoring and troubleshooting of the running systems
- Administration of networks
- Co-design and implementation of operational processes according to ITIL
- Creation and maintenance of operational documentation
- Experience in application development or system integration
- Automation and standardization of infrastructures
- Knowledge of a scripting language (Bash, Python)
- Experience in planning and monitoring heterogeneous IP networks
- Being a team player
- Very good knowledge of German
You Will Get:
- Attractive salary package including bonuses and social benefits
- Individual training period with your own mentor
- Challenging tasks in an agile environment
- Having the freedom to design your own solutions
- Personal and professional development of your skills
- Flat hierarchies, direct communication, and short decision-making processes
- Modern office with the best connection (S-Bahn main route) and parking spaces
- Flexible working hours
- Employee events
- Fitness program
- Health management
Are you interested in this opportunity? Then, please send your CV to Damla.firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 089 262059513.
If the position does not fit, I would be happy to introduce you to other positions from our portfolio. You can find more positions on the following link: https://www.darwinrecruitment.com/consultants/damla-ayhan