Amsterdam, North Holland , €55000.00 - €75000.00 per annum + bonus, flexibility, pension
2019-02-06 15:30:18 +0000
Linux DevOps Engineer - Linux, Puppet, AWS
€75.000,- gross yearly, holiday allowance, pension, training & development, travel allowance
Are you a senior Linux DevOps Engineer with strong experience in complex OS environments, Puppet, AWS, MySQL, (Bash and/or Shell)-scripting, and preferably also CI/CD tools? Are you looking for a close-knit, cross-functional and international team of industry experts to learn from and work with? Are you interested in joining an EU-organization that supports the network and infrastructure for the purpose of scientific research, development and collaboration?
I'm looking for someone who…
- Had 3+ years' experience with Linux (RedHat, CentOS, Debian), MySQL, Apache, Tomcat, Puppet/Chef, Bash/Shell-scripting
- Preferably within complex, international environments - configurations, migrations, implementations
- Communicative, drive, perseverance, analytical, self-organising, collaborative
Who is interested in…
- joining an EU-organization that supports the network and infrastructure for the purpose of scientific research, development and collaboration
- being part of a close-knit, cross-functional and international team of industry experts to learn from and work with
- working on configurations, migrations, implementations and innovations of an existing EU-platform
For a company who…
- specializes in creating a strong collaboration and technical platform between EU countries to ensure scientific and educational development
- is located in Amsterdam and the UK
- offers a competitive salary, great benefits, training and development, career opportunities, an informal and flexible working environment
Are you interested in hearing more? Apply via our two-step application process and interview tomorrow!
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role