WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
€55000.00 - €78000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Keywords: Linux, Docker, Kubernetes, K8s, Nagios, Bash, Python, Ansible, Puppet, Jenkins, Elastic Search, Logstash, Kibana, Prometheus, Grafana, Terraform, PostgreSQL, Helm
Are you an experienced DevOps engineer looking to join an innovative Tech company in Amsterdam? Have you got what it takes to work on integrating a product based on AI and Machine Learning for various clients? Do you want to work with a cross-functional team, to optimize new and existing client environments and to continually work on projects to innovate?
I'm looking for someone who has:
- 3+ years hands-on experience with Linux experience, with tools like: Vanilla Kubernetes, Nagios, Bash, Python, Ansible, Puppet, Jenkins
- but also: Elastic Search, Logstash, Kibana, Prometheus, Grafana, Terraform, and PostgreSQL.
- Is communicatively strong, works well in a team, likes a challenge, likes to learn and develop themselves, and isn't afraid to work closely with customers.
- Is security-minded, as you will be working with sensitive client data.
Are you someone who is interested in:
- joining an industry leader in IT services focusing on specialist, cutting edge software solutions and structuring unstructured data.
- working for a small company, where there are no politics, and the lines of communication are short (you report directly to the Tech Lead).
- a dynamic, challenging role that includes integrations, implementations, configurations, analysis, troubleshooting, pioneering and more!
Then you just might be the right fit for this company!
What they offer:
- They identify your personal value with a competitive salary of up to €78.000, - gross per annum
- Offer an informal and flexible working environment, working with a tight group of engineers on challenging projects, with opportunities to specialize further.
- Training & development opportunities for a great career development
- Remote working
- 26 vacation days
- A good pension scheme
- 100% travel allowance
- Lunch and great company culture
- Year-to-permanent contract and more!
We know that the ideal candidate usually does not exist, and we recommend you to apply even if you have experience with 50-60% of the aforementioned skills.
Apply now! Questions? Contact Zulayma at 020 305 8554, or e-mail her at email@example.com
NB: For this position we are only recruiting local candidates.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.