WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
about 2 months ago
Life Capital Strategy Analyst
Consolidate market and competitor information from multiple sources on primary individual L&H and P&C and Group L&H to inform Life Capital strategy.
You will be responsible for researching and structuring the market information and competitor intelligence data that inform the Life Capital Strategy, including:
- Relevant primary market information for Life Capital Operating Entities in their target market
- Competitors key financials that inform the benchmarking analysis for Life Capital performance
- Investigate new tools to advance and automate competitive intelligence for Life Capital
We are looking for someone:
- Pursuing a degree in business administration, corporate finance or economics
- With basic understanding (insurance) financial statements
- Organized and detailed-oriented
- Able work independently
- Results-driven and proactive
- With strong analytical skills
- Collaborative and professional
- Proficient with Excel
- Able to synthetize large amounts of data to draw conclusions
Other important information:
You will work on the data research & analysis and learn about Life Capital strategy through its market and competitor environment. You will spend time researching in detail specific market segments in primary L&H protection and P&C personal lines and a wide range of competitors from InsurTech companies to large listed players. You will also have room to propose and implement creative solutions to advance Life Capital Competitive Intelligence framework.