WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc110000.00 - Swiss Franc120000.00 per annum
7 months ago
One of the largest internet service providers in Switzerland. More than 40,000 customers and 100,000 domains across Europe.
Are you an experienced Leader of IT and Infrastructure Engineer looking for a change of scenery? Do you want to work at a large, international company?
Our client, a leading internet service provider in German-speaking Europe, is looking to add a Leader of IT and Infrastructure Engineering to the team. They are offering a modern working space with great opportunities to learn from other members of the team. They have their own data centers to host their servers and are partnered with companies such as Migros, Allianz and Ktipp.
During a period of growth, they are looking to strengthen their team, and as the right IT Lead, you have:
- An Education in Computer Science.
- Several years of experience as a network specialist and experience in the area of server systems engineering.
- Current knowledge of Linux and Windows Server environments, client engineering, software distribution, server visualisation, network architecture, backup management, and security.
- A fluent German speaker.
- Communicative, committed, flexible, and team-oriented.
- Willing to work in a dynamic environment.
- Ensure the operational stability of the company network (monitoring, incident, escalation management)
- Maintain and continue to improve the IT infrastructure.
- Prioritise, solve, and document network problems in the switching, routing, and security area.
- Configure network components as well as analyse monitoring systems.
- Coordinate the interface between customers, suppliers, and service providers to ensure the SLA towards customers.
- Accompany, lead, and train the technology team.
- 3 Locations across Austria, Germany, and Switzerland.
- 3 Data centers.
- 15 years of experience within the industry.
- Apprenticeship training schemes.
- Winners of 5 different awards.
- An exciting, independent, and varied workplace.
- Space to bring forward your own ideas.
- Cooperative, innovative, young, and well-rehearsed team.
- Flat hierarchies, short decision-making paths and a lot of potentials to get involved.
- Attractive work environment by the lake and close to the main station.
- Modern workspace.
- Recreation room with game lounge.
- Air-conditioned office space.
- Terrace with lake view.
- Ping pong & billiard table and table football.
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.