600000.00kr - 900000.00kr per annum
24 days ago
We specialise in digital transformation in the finical services and main provider in providing digital transformations within the financial services across the Nordics as well as northern Europe, where we have several large-scale projects. We deliver from concept stage to launching new products, services and companies in the market
Our internal environment is a strong multi-disciplinary team from business, technology and design. We are the main providing digital transformations within financial services across the Nordics. We deliver and aim to provide end to end support. You will have a unique blend of both consultant and product focus base on insurance and banking.
You will have a central role in our digital projects. You will have a strong influence and outcomes in all stages from ideas and conceptualizations to producing end products putting your creative stamp on the product. Your role in the team will be collaboratively to deliver high-quality design cutting edge experiences and an end to end solution that increases acquisitions.
- Use proven user-centric design principles and research to develop conceptual designs, high/low fidelity wireframes, click-throughs and prototypes.
- Take ownership of the end-to-end design processes.
- Work with front end developers to implement concepts.
- Design and create communication materials ensuring all elements are well designed, consistent and user-focused.
- Create presentations and mock-ups to present ideas and executions for approval.
- Produce user interfaces and graphics for desktop applications, mobile apps, websites and animations
- Create new brand guidelines for clients, and work to clients' existing brand guidelines.
- Maximise online conversion based on usability testing, competitor analysis, insights, benchmarking and analytics.
Your experience, skills and qualifications
- You are an experienced UX and UI designer who has a portfolio of commercial projects under your belt.
- You possess strong strategic capabilities that help you create products that engage and inspire.
- You have a strong understanding of design thinking, human-centred design, human-computer interaction, and are fluent in the latest technology trends.
- You possess excellent hands-on ability with modern interactive prototyping and graphics products, such as Figma, Invision, Sketch, XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- You are experienced with designing applications that comply with industry standards for usability, accessibility and inclusion.
- You should work on financial services projects; however, this is not a requirement.
- You communicate at a proficient level in Norwegian and English.
- You hold a relevant degree or diploma. Master's degree or equivalent preferred.
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- You have excellent people management skills to collaborate with colleagues and cross-functional teams.
- You are a self-starter with an ability to excel in a dynamic, ever-changing environment.
- Willingness to run and facilitate design workshops is an advantage.