WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc110000.00 - Swiss Franc140000.00 per annum + Benefits
about 1 year ago
World leading international company for education and cultural exchange. 540 offices and schools across 54 countries. First class personal and career development. Modern and progressive work environment.
Are you interested in working with one of the largest educational organizations in the world? Are you looking for a new challenge in central Zurich?
Our client combines language training with cultural exchange, academic achievement, and educational travel to deliver courses and programmes that transform dreams into international opportunities. This is achieved through a strong passion for cultural diversity in the workplace and focus on excellent educational development for their employees.
Now they are building up a brand-new team within their Language Centre to reimagine the customer experience and provide a full e-commerce experience to complement traditional offline sales. They are re looking for a Lead UX Designer to join them in this task.
To join this business, we are searching for someone with
- 5+ years' experience working in a similar role, specialising in UX/UI
- Confidence to grow and lead a team
- Creative ideas
- A forward thinking attitude
What is expected of you
- Understand the value of great user experience in everything you build
- Understand the importance of teamwork, open communication and collaboration
- Strong communication skills in English, both oral and written
- Learn new technologies and discuss ideas openly in order to help shape the team
- Comfortable running workshops, compiling research and create building blocks for projects
Who they are
- International E-learning platform
- Located in the heart of Zurich
- A dynamic and multicultural business with genuinely rewarding projects
- A friendly, employee focus business that support further development
What they offer
- An organization that encourages personal and professional development
- Modern, spacious working environment
- Flexible working hours
- Relocation package
You can apply directly now with your full CV and full Contact details.
You can reach me directly on +41 41 392 29 31 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, I will be in touch very quickly to further qualify your interests, experience and answer any questions you might have.