WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc120000.00 - Swiss Franc140000.00 per annum + Benefits / Relocation Package
6 months ago
A fast-growing, leading independent global constructions company. Expanding a team working with leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services.
This company has global IT teams in Switzerland as well as in the US and Malaysia. All locations have highly competent teams who work very closely together. The companies Global IT team is known for their focus on sustainable value and creation by translating the latest IT innovations into valued solutions & services of it's clients.
- A creative, innovative, structured and open-minded architect
- Ability to work independently and in a global team setting.
- A communicative team player.
- Educational background in Computer Science.
- Proven track record as a (senior) software or solution architect preferably with Salesforce Sales and Marketing Cloud
- Fluent English language
- Working experience with software design/enterprise architecture patterns (particularly cloud native applications, cloud integration patterns and microservices)
- Together with other architects, you design and evolve the companies front office application platform
- You define architecture principles and apply architecture patterns and supervise their implementation.
- Your contribution will push their digitalization strategy in Marketing Automation, CRM, and other front office areas to the next level.
- It is your job to find the right balance between innovation, technical feasibility, long-term sustainability, agile delivery, and cost-effective end-to-end implementation.
- Your methodical thinking and ability to structure complex questions is required to regularly coach and guide other architects, subject matter experts, and external partners.
- 5 weeks holiday
- Flexible working hours and mobile working opportunities.
- Good public transport connections to the office.
- Generous salary.
- Opportunity to implement your own ideas
- Training and development
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.