Lead Software Engineer Fullstack / .NET.
Lead Software Engineer Fullstack / .NET
Are you interested working for a market leading international business in Ed-Tech?
Do you have strong experience with .NET Core, C# and Cloud technologies?
Do you want to be a leader of a high performing development team?
- Lead the development end to end of the platform assigned to the team you are part of, developing React-based front end as well as .NET Core back ends, collaborating with other teams and technical leaders in choosing and implementing best-in-class solutions
- Lead, coach, and mentor the team members of your team, identifying their strength, working around their weaknesses, and allowing them to grow and excel in their area of competence, maintaining high engagement and motivation
- Take ownership for the delivery of the systems that you are responsible for, being the technical reference figure for the systems running in production and assigned to your team
- Champion agile best practices, software development methodologies and DevOps
- Coordinate with the architects' group to validate, review and promote design choices
- Integrate your system with other systems developed by teams located both in-house and remotely
- Cloud technologies and cloud providers like AWS, Google Cloud or Microsoft Azure
- Kubernetes and/or Kakfa message streaming platform
- Front-end technologies like Windows WPF / Windows Desktop Development
- Experience contributing to the professional community as a speaker, author, or online contributor
- Leadership and management skills
- Passion about technology, management, leadership at the same time
- Great attitude towards people management, conflict resolution, team dynamics
- Facilitator, coach, mentor, ability to solve and mitigate the typical problems arising in team leadership
- Organized, structured mindset, process-oriented attitude, ability to plan complex groups of tasks, focus and get the important things done
- Experience (nice to have, expertise) in Agile Processes and modern software development methodologies
- Competitive salary package
- Career growth opportunities
- Work-life balance
- Technology discussion groups
- A friendly work environment
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Lead Software Engineer Fullstack / .NET in Zurich - I am urgently looking for candidates, get in touch as CV's will be immediately reviewed!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN .Net.
Apply Now Darwin Recruitment are currently hiring for .NET Developers on behalf of a Cyber Security business in Stockholm that...
Senior Backend Developer
Apply Now We're looking for a talented Senior Backend Developer to work for our client. They want to recruit someone...
Senior .NET Developer
Apply Now We're looking for a Senior Developer to join our client in the Pharma/Healthcare industry! You will have access...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.