Lead Software Engineer
Zürich, Switzerland , Swiss Franc800 - Swiss Franc900 per day
2019-05-28 10:02:30 +0100
Lead Software Engineer
Our client who are a large international business are recruiting a Lead Software Engineer for a 12 month project in Zurich.
At this early stage, your role will include collaborating with our Solution Architects to design the high-level architecture of the systems that we are rebuilding, creating proof-of-concepts as well as working hands-on with local and remote development teams to kick start the project and coach team members.
Along with your extra-ordinary innovative talent, you shall be responsible to:
* Lead the development end to end of our new generation of Enterprise Core Systems, collaborating with other teams and technical leaders in choosing and implementing the best-in-class solutions
* Champion agile best practices, software development methodologies and CI/CD practices
* Coordinate with the architects group to validate, review and promote design choices
* Integrate your system with other systems developed by teams located both in-house and remotely, coordinating development strategies and common activities that impact other teams
Skills and Qualifications
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related Engineering discipline
* Great OO skills, including strong design patterns knowledge and enterprise integration paradigms
* Knowledge of software best practices like Refactoring, Clean Code, Domain Driven Design, SOLID principles, etc.
* Hands-on experience in Web services and REST API development
* Nice to have: knowledge of cloud technologies and experience with cloud providers like AWS, Google Cloud or Microsoft Azure
* English Speaking
Please click apply or send your CV directly to Kiran.Oogarah@Darwinrecruitment.com
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role