WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
10 months ago
Are you an experienced Software Architect, looking for your next high impact role in Berlin?
This is an opportunity to play a key role in shaping the future of one of Europe's most successful, and fastest growing, FinTech's; Working closely with the CTO to define the technical strategy of the business.
Their product drastically simplifies the Tax return process - so far they've claimed over €270M for their users. Following a successful Series 'C' round where they raised $65M, the business is expanding to new international markets, whilst also diversify their product offering.
As a Lead Software Architect, you will:
- Work closely with the CTO to define a technical strategy which will allow both short and long terms objectives to be achieved
- Provide Technical Leadership to a team of Architects, ensuring cohesion in Architectural principles across the business
- Work closely with key business stakeholders to define business requirements - taking responsibility for key architectural decisions, and driving end-to-end technical solutions
- Work closely with the DevOps and Security team to run initiatives which ensure architectural principles are aligned across the business
- Drive engineering activity to reduce technical backlog
- Encourage innovation and continual quality-improve amongst Product Teams
- Develop the Open Source strategy of the businesses
- At least of 3 years' experience working as a Software Architect
- Experience working in a product company which utilises a Micro-Service Architecture, and has both web and mobile applications
- The ability to communicate effectively to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- An understanding of distributed systems
What's in it for you?
- A strong sense of ownership, and the space to make a real impact in a market leading business
- Comprehensive relocation support
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Flexible working conditions, and an inspiring work environment in central Berlin
- Regular events and the usual 'start-up' incentives
For more information or to be considered for the role, please apply below.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.