WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
3 months ago
Are you an experienced Software Architect, looking for your next high impact role in Berlin?
This is an opportunity to play a key role in shaping the future of one of Europe's most successful, and fastest growing, FinTech's; Working closely with the CTO to define the technical strategy of the business.
Their product drastically simplifies the Tax return process - so far they've claimed over €270M for their users. Following a successful Series 'C' round where they raised $65M, the business is expanding to new international markets, whilst also diversify their product offering.
As a Lead Software Architect, you will:
- Work closely with the CTO to define a technical strategy which will allow both short and long terms objectives to be achieved
- Provide Technical Leadership to a team of Architects, ensuring cohesion in Architectural principles across the business
- Work closely with key business stakeholders to define business requirements - taking responsibility for key architectural decisions, and driving end-to-end technical solutions
- Work closely with the DevOps and Security team to run initiatives which ensure architectural principles are aligned across the business
- Drive engineering activity to reduce technical backlog
- Encourage innovation and continual quality-improve amongst Product Teams
- Develop the Open Source strategy of the businesses
- At least of 3 years' experience working as a Software Architect
- Experience working in a product company which utilises a Micro-Service Architecture, and has both web and mobile applications
- The ability to communicate effectively to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- An understanding of distributed systems
What's in it for you?
- A strong sense of ownership, and the space to make a real impact in a market leading business
- Comprehensive relocation support
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Flexible working conditions, and an inspiring work environment in central Berlin
- Regular events and the usual 'start-up' incentives
For more information or to be considered for the role, please apply below.