Lead/Sr Java Developer - Innovative software house - €68K
Amsterdam, North Holland , €60000.00 - €68000.00 per annum + Full benefits package
2019-01-22 13:33:12 +0000
Digital, Back-end, Java
A young and innovative software house is looking for a Senior Java developer who is happy exploring and using new technologies. Fuelled by good coffee and a passion for eCommerce they are looking for someone who shares their thirst for learning.
They believe that to produce the best possible software solutions you need to have the freedom to experiment with the best tools and methods of working - and openly encourage their developers to discover these new skills.
Senior Java Developer - The function?
You'll be working in their awesome office located in Amsterdam, only a 5-minute walk from central station, producing primarily web-based applications that will be deployed on multiple devices and platforms for various clients. Their clients requests solutions for complex issues and expect them to deliver quality of the highest caliber. To be able to do so, they always produce tailor-made platforms which are all "green-field projects" aka developed from scratch.
Senior Java Developer - Your profile?
There is no such thing as a perfect match so if you feel you come close to the profile described get in touch.
- A completed University / HBO degree
- At least 6 years professional working experience developing modern solutions, of which a few years in Java
- Knowledge of Microservices, Frontend, Frameoworks of the Java Ecosystem, AWS and DevOps is very welcome
- You speak fluent English
- You aren't afraid of an eCommerce environment - in other words, high-traffic websites, performance- and scalability challenges and data analytics
- A great communicator who is able to consult clients directly
- Be able to act as a lead; taking on projects from scratch and delegating tasks to various teams and colleagues
Senior Java Developer - What we can offer?
- You'll be working in a top-notch team with some extremely talented developers and team leads - meaning you'll get to consistently improve your skills
- While your eventual salary will be based on your qualifications and skills this can range from 60.000€ to 68.000€
- Part of a team with plenty of room for personal evolution and growth perspectives based on your own desires - architect, team leader etc.
- Flexible working hours, if you prefer to arrive a little later in the morning or leave a little earlier in the evening it's all possible.
Got interested, apply below! Or looking for something else in Java or Scala? Contact me @
Daniel.email@example.com / 020 30 585 41
Java, JPA, AngularJS, Java, Hibernate, Spring, hibernate, devops, aws, cloud, microservices, Springboot, spring cloud, spring mvc, angular, developer, engineer, ontwikkelaar, Java EE, apache, eclipse, tomcat, junit, lagom
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role