WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
+ stock options + leadership
6 months ago
Lead/Head of Data Science: Lausanne/Remote
Anomaly Detection/Time-Series/Object Detection/Image Recognition
Do you want to work in a fast-paced and innovative business where Data Science is at the core of your mission and you are working towards a sustainable future by creating value to reduce negative impacts upon the environment?
I am working with an exciting tech Swiss based Data Science focused organisation who improve efficiencies through digital agronomic solutions for B2B and B2C using remote sensing, hyperspectral imaging and artificial intelligence.
As a leader in their field, this successful start-up has strong roots and funding capabilities, enabling my clients to scale further. Now seeking your skills as a Lead Data Scientist/Head of Data Science to take their Data Science capabilities and roadmap to the next level; whilst leading a team of 5 highly motivated, passionate visionaries with strong expertise within Computer Vision.
- You should already be in a Senior Data Science position with in-depth experience in building and deploying solutions in a hands-on commercial and production ready environment (not able to consider purely research/R&D focused backgrounds unfortunately- must have proven experience in a commercial setting)
- MUST HAVE: Machine Learning, Statistical analysis and experience in Computer Vision, in particular: Time-Series Analysis: Classification/Forecast and Anomaly Detection and Image Processing
- Prior experience of creating roadmaps and understanding what is required to reach key data science milestones
- Strong communication, mentoring, analytical and methodical skills with a strong delivery focus
- Python: TensorFlow/PyTorch
- Computer Vision: Time Series: (Classification/Anomaly Detection/Object Detection) Image Processing: Segmentation/Super Resolution/Denoising/Inpainting
- Experience with cloud infrastructure (GCP/AWS/Azure)
- Supervised and unsupervised learning methods
- Flexible start-up environment
- Truly an international company, English speaking with counterparts worldwide
- Diverse team culture, deeply rooted in Science and Tech
- Making a direct impact on the AgTech environment - inspiring mission and purpose
If you are seeking strong career progression, a pure Data Science tech focused business with a strong mission purpose and clear goals to achieve then please send me your CV and call availability to discuss: Rebecca.Newson@darwinrecruitment.com
Please note: Whilst the client offers the option to work remotely it would suit best a Swiss-based candidate able to work from Lausanne, based on the Data Science team set-up
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.