WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
about 2 months ago
Lead Salesforce Engineer
Our client is looking for a Lead Salesforce Engineer to join their technology team immediately. You will be responsible for the end-to-end development of the Salesforce platform. The project is 100% remote and we are looking forward to applicants from the EU (as freelancer). Start date is immediately or in January, 6 months initial assignment with option to extend(s). The daily rates are high and depend on the experience of the candidates.
- Lead the engineering of our new Salesforce implementation, collaborating with other teams and technical leaders in choosing and implementing the best-in-class solutions.
- Champion agile best practices, software engineering methodologies, and CI/CD practices.
- Coordinate with the architects' group to validate, review and promote design choices.
- Integrate your system with other systems engineered by teams located both in-house and remotely, coordinating engineering strategies and common activities that impact other teams.
- Manage and advise on technical delivery of Salesforce.com projects/integrations from a technical point of view & judge the tradeoffs with technology and feasibility and make choices that fit the constraints of the projects.
- Direct involvement and/or oversight of developing business requirements, specifications, process flows, application design, application configuration, testing and release management.
- Manage Salesforce.com technical environments to ensure safe, secure and organized deployment of projects/code/configuration & administer system releases using standardized release management techniques via Salesforce DX and Git.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related Engineering discipline.
- At least 8 years of software engineering and integration experience with .NET or JAVA.
- At least 5 years of Salesforce.com engineering experience.
- Great OO skills, including strong design patterns knowledge and enterprise integration paradigms.
- Knowledge of software best practices like Refactoring, Clean Code, Domain Driven Design, SOLID principles, etc.
- Demonstrative success with at least one large Salesforce.com implementation/integration project.
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce.com architecture and data model.
- Hands-on experience in Web services and REST API development.
- You have excellent communication skills - not just spoken but also written.
- You are a team player - who is part of a successful cross-functional team having a composition of developers, QAs, BAs and Admins.
- Most importantly, you are sensitive to cultural differences in globally spread teams.
- Have strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.