WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
€75000.00 - €80000.00 per annum
8 months ago
What they are looking for:
- Lead an established team of engineers and help them on their day to day development as individuals and to ensure they prosper for long term career growth internally.
- Work technically hands on in developing an application to power the optimization of delivery areas which requires data analysis both on the API backend and on the database level.
- Be responsible for a set of applications completely owned by your team - Each team is given a great deal of autonomy in technical decisions and you will be expected to leverage the team's skills and knowledge, but also to bring in your experience and insight.
- They are heavily invested in automation and continuous integration and it has become a cornerstone of all of the processes.
What do you bring to the table?
- Leadership skills
- Passion for Python and its mindset.
- You know how to go deeper in an RDBMS and optimize a tough query, we Postgres w/ PostGIS for a lot of the geo calculations.
- Possibly experience with a cloud setup: there compute platform is primarily Kubernetes providing them with great service and are heavily reliant on AWS, we automate the provisioning of nearly every resource.
- Being comfortable with microservices architectures, API-based and event-based communication.
- You are a pragmatic programmer who understands what is needed to get things done.
- You believe in cross-functional teams and know that responsibility does not end with deployment.