Lead Python Developer
Berlin, Germany , €75000.00 - €80000.00 per annum
2019-05-23 14:27:40 +0100
What they are looking for:
- Lead an established team of engineers and help them on their day to day development as individuals and to ensure they prosper for long term career growth internally.
- Work technically hands on in developing an application to power the optimization of delivery areas which requires data analysis both on the API backend and on the database level.
- Be responsible for a set of applications completely owned by your team - Each team is given a great deal of autonomy in technical decisions and you will be expected to leverage the team's skills and knowledge, but also to bring in your experience and insight.
- They are heavily invested in automation and continuous integration and it has become a cornerstone of all of the processes.
What do you bring to the table?
- Leadership skills
- Passion for Python and its mindset.
- You know how to go deeper in an RDBMS and optimize a tough query, we Postgres w/ PostGIS for a lot of the geo calculations.
- Possibly experience with a cloud setup: there compute platform is primarily Kubernetes providing them with great service and are heavily reliant on AWS, we automate the provisioning of nearly every resource.
- Being comfortable with microservices architectures, API-based and event-based communication.
- You are a pragmatic programmer who understands what is needed to get things done.
- You believe in cross-functional teams and know that responsibility does not end with deployment.
Managing This Role
I specialise in the Big Data, Data Science and DevOps markets based in North Germany, predominantly Berlin and Hamburg. If you have experience in any off these markets and want ...Harrison's Full Bio