Lead Python Developer
Berlin, Germany , €75000.00 - €80000.00 per annum
2019-05-23 14:27:40 +0100
What they are looking for:
- Lead an established team of engineers and help them on their day to day development as individuals and to ensure they prosper for long term career growth internally.
- Work technically hands on in developing an application to power the optimization of delivery areas which requires data analysis both on the API backend and on the database level.
- Be responsible for a set of applications completely owned by your team - Each team is given a great deal of autonomy in technical decisions and you will be expected to leverage the team's skills and knowledge, but also to bring in your experience and insight.
- They are heavily invested in automation and continuous integration and it has become a cornerstone of all of the processes.
What do you bring to the table?
- Leadership skills
- Passion for Python and its mindset.
- You know how to go deeper in an RDBMS and optimize a tough query, we Postgres w/ PostGIS for a lot of the geo calculations.
- Possibly experience with a cloud setup: there compute platform is primarily Kubernetes providing them with great service and are heavily reliant on AWS, we automate the provisioning of nearly every resource.
- Being comfortable with microservices architectures, API-based and event-based communication.
- You are a pragmatic programmer who understands what is needed to get things done.
- You believe in cross-functional teams and know that responsibility does not end with deployment.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role