WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Copenhagen, Copenhagen Municipality
16 days ago
Our client is looking for a Lead Product Owner to join their team in Copenhagen.
- Working with agile software innovation is critical competence when developing new data and insights services for the market.
- Insights in the pharmaceutical value chain is an advantage, however not a must.
- Insights in the public healthcare system data and registries will be an important part of the job.
- Insights and experience with agile project leadership approaches such as Half Double is appreciated, as this is our project methodology.
- We will be working with the latest cloud technology, integrating Data Science in our deliveries and shaping a well-structured DevOps process on our deliveries.
If you would like to find out more about the position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Java Backend Developer - Applied Machine Learning - Munich A leading customer of ours in Munich is looking for a Java Backend Developer with strong knowledge/skills in Machine Learning. This business is an innovative start-up in the travel-tech industry. Despite last year being so difficult for many businesses, this particular company grew considerably and recently received a large amount of funding to continue this growth across all areas of the business. In this role, you would have the opportunity to bring a backend perspective to a team of data scientists in order to find and introduce reliable ML models for the business. You would be responsible for the ranking of properties on the website and the deployment of ML models into production. The business is looking for someone who has development experience in Java; after or during studies. Ideally you would have experience in deploying machine learning models and a general interest in applied machine learning. It would also be great if you have skills in AWS, Kubernetes, Elasticsearch, Microservices, Docker, Spring Boot and other technologies. This is a chance to work for one of the fastest growing start-ups in Germany, working alongside talented developers, designers and product managers. A role where you can build world class products and develop features that have an impact on millions of people. This company offers flexible home office policy, 28 vacation days plus 13 public holidays, strong salaries and a fun, multinational environment. If you are interested in discussing the role and business in more detail, please apply asap and we'll be in touch to schedule an initial call. Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.