50000.00kr - 60000.00kr per annum
5 months ago
Have you always wanted to influence the best toolset and solution design with no rigid architecture requirements, giving you the freedom to develop what you think is right?
Do you want to work with cutting-edge technology, architecture, stakeholders while leading a talented team?
What is the position?
You will be leading the E-Tech Core team that works on projects supporting critical internal need, like sales and distribution, advertising support and employee identity management. You will be working on global systems for more than 7000 employees. There is a high demand of internal services, and you will be joining the team and the organization that is in transition from being a local team to become a global unit which provides services across the enterprise.
The team is full of cross-technology skilled developers who are very collaborative and value engagement and domain knowledge sharing.
What will you do?
- Participate in full peer code reviews, working with requirements & design early in the process
- Act as the Product Owner including stakeholder management, requirement analysis to ensure the team has a clear understanding of current business needs and own/prioritise the team backlog
- Continuously improving our agile methodology meaning you need to be an agile evangelist
- Developing and maintaining business critical applications - both architectures, back-end services and front-end web applications
You will work with a modern tech stack:
- Java 11 with Spring Boot 2.0
- Modern CI/CD tools (Travis & Spinnaker) run on AWS
- Scala, NodeJS, Meteor, Groovy, Grails 3 (in some sub-projects)
- Great Swedish & English - written & spoken
- Passionate about business as well as technology in order to bridge the gap between stakeholders and team with clear communication and detailed requirements
- Strong skills in Java and agile ways of working
- Knowledge of Cloud environments, automated testing / continuous integration / delivery methods and tooling
- Comfortable running on Linux with PostgreSQL, Oracle or similar SQL databases
What will you get?
- The opportunity to work in a modern IT environment with a strong drive to innovate technologically
- An exciting position in the heart of one of the biggest media and tech companies in Sweden
- Tailored personal development plan with plenty of challenges and opportunities to grow & develop
If you are open to learning new things, care about quality and clean code and thrive working with like-minded people, then this could be the place for you!
Contact email@example.com or apply below to learn more.