continue to candidate homepage




Continue to client homepage

Lead Java Developer - Change The World!

  • Location

    Stockholm, Sweden

  • Sector:

    Digital, Back-end, DevOps, Java

  • Job type:


  • Salary:

    55000kr - 65000kr per month + So Much More!

  • Contact:

    Harry ODonoghue

  • Email:


  • Job ref:

    JN -122019-85347_1583497514

  • Published:

    9 months ago

  • Duration:


  • Expiry date:


  • Startdate:


  • Consultant:


Are you an experienced developer who has worked in complex environments with a strong interest in system architecture?

Have you used modern Java, J2EE, JavaScript, Spring, Dockers / Containers, Cloud environments and GIT?

Do you want the opportunity to be a part of one of the top ranked businesses in Europe within digital transformation and developer progression?

You'll be one of the leaders of a team of expert developers who specialise within system development and modern, JVM technologies.

What can you expect?

To be much more than a leading consultant. 70% of the employees work on assignments in-house, the other 30% work at the customer, but you need to be open to doing a mixture of both. You also get to choose how to do things. 50% solutions, 20% development, 30% architecture? No problem.

There are a huge range in projects you will be able to work on, including custom-made platforms, public sector, Healthcare and transport for Sweden so you can make a real difference to the way Sweden operates.

Who are you?

  • You must have deep knowledge as a Java developer with a strong interest in system architecture.
  • A great drive and enjoy knowledge sharing and mentoring.
  • Technically, you have experience with Java 8 or newer, J2EE, JavaScript, Spring, Docker, Cloud environments and GIT.
  • Can adpot a DevOps working mentality and agile processes.
  • Fluent language skills in Swedish and English, in speech and writing.

If this sounds like you, then contact harry.odonoghue@darwinrecruitment.com for more information or apply below!