Berlin, Germany , €70000.00 - €80000.00 per annum
2019-01-14 11:19:29 +0000
Are you excited about the possibility of using AI to revolutionise entire industries?
This is a great opportunity for a Lead FullStack Developer to join a Stealth Start-Up; formed in collaboration between one of Germany's largest insurance groups, and a Global consulting business.
You'll join a cross-functional team building an AI-Driven SaaS Solutions for financial risk assessments. The founders are confident this product will make a positive change throughout an entire industry.
As a Lead Fullstack Developer your responsibilities will include:
- Taking a managerial role in the development team, whilst remaining 'hands-on' on a technical level
- Developing modules to fit within a Micro-Service Architecture
- Working closely with the Data team to understand the Data Processing Pipeline
You should have:
- Prior experience leading small tech teams
- Practical experience with cloud based server-less development, ideally using AWS
- A passion for innovation and experimentation, alongside the flexible mindset required for Start-Up success
- Knowledge of general DevOps practices
- A good understanding of Data Modelling
- A Bachelor's/Master's Degree in a relevant field is a strong plus
What's on offer?
- The chance to make a major contribution to an AI-based product which will shape the future of financial industries
- An inspiring and strong team, who're ready to listen to your ideas
- Top class equipment, and access to an industry leading technology experts
- Competitive salary packages
- A renovated office (and roof terrace) in Mitte
For more information about this exciting opportunity please apply below.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role