WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Copenhagen, Copenhagen Municipality
50000.00kr - 60000.00kr per month
2 months ago
Lead Frontend Developer (Copenhagen)
Are you willing to be challenged, have eagerness to learn new technologies and braveness to challenge and take ownership of our existing frontend platform? Then you might be Autobutlers new Lead Frontend Developer.
We are looking for a Lead Frontend Developer.
Primary requirements are a willingness to be challenged, eagerness to learn new technologies and braveness to challenge and take ownership of their existing frontend platform.
You will like to take the lead role, pushing the team ahead on new technology, improved architecture and structure. Along with being the face towards the front-end community for talks etc.
They have a strong team consisting of senior and junior developers. You will work in a motivated team with ambitious deadlines, while expanding and optimizing our scalable platform.
The current development team members are young, technology-loving, board-game playing, music playing, highly skilled and hardworking individuals. They strive to have a diverse team, with developers from all over the world (Argentina, Brazil, Russia, Italy, Germany, Sweden, Ukraine, Næstved etc.)
The Ideal Candidate
- Passion for stunning frontend
- Minimum 3 years of solid Frontend experience
- Is proficient in React
- Experience with GraphQL and Apollo would be a benefit
- Experience working in agile development teams
- Speaks English at a high level
- Knowledge of Ruby on Rails / MVC based frameworks is a benefit, but not a requirement
What We Offer
- A unique opportunity to make a HUGE impact at a truly innovative and expanding company
- A rewarding role within the most successful company in the industry
- Competitive salary matching your qualifications
- A dynamic and vibrant environment where people love what they do
- A place that will help you grow as a developer
- Deploy burgers (beers) after bigger launches
- Chaos Fridays (similar to Google 20% time)!
They've won numerous prizes within the Danish start-up and online business arena, lastly the Ernst and Young Entrepreneur Award "Start-up of the year". They are a rapidly growing Danish online start-up
We've grown rapidly and successfully across Denmark, Sweden, UK, Germany and France.
If you're interested in a company that can challenge, motivate and inspire you, then reach out now!