Lead Frontend Developer
Zürich, Switzerland , Benefits
2018-12-03 12:06:26 +0000
Frontend Developer - HTML5/CSS3/React.js + Redux
International E-learning platform, working with cutting edge tech, varied & rewarding projects
100% Engagement developing web applications in a team of skilled developers
To join this business we are searching for someone who
- Has 3-5 years' experience in software engineering
- You have experience with React or Angular or Vue.js
- Experienced with Babel, Eslint, Gulp, Webpack and npm workflow.
- Have worked with TFS or Git.
- You're passionate about new web-related technologies
What is expected of you
- Be responsible for creating web based applications, with a focus on specific functionality and visuals
- Has a strong command of current web standards
- Learn new technologies and make introductions to the team and mentor junior developers
Who they are
- International E-learning platform
- Located in the heart of Zurich
- A dynamic and multicultural business with genuinely rewarding projects
- A friendly, employee focus business that support further development
What they offer
- Competitive package
- Modern, spacious working environment
- Flexible working hours
- Relocation package
You can apply directly now at www.darwinrecruitment.com with your full CV and full Contact details.
You can reach me directly on +41 41 392 29 31 or by email at Jacob.Webster@darwinrecruitment.com, I will be in touch very quickly to further qualify your interests, experience and answer any questions you might have. I look forward to your response!
Managing This Role
Here at Darwin, I am working alongside the Switzerland permanent team, where we focus on technologies including Frontend & Backend Web, Java, C#, DevOps, Security, Data Science ...Jacob's Full Bio