Lead Front-end Development for Norwegian media boardcaster
Oslo, Norway , Pension and Health Care
2018-03-15 16:22:38 +0000
My client is a leading worldwide provider of outsourced production solutions offering technical services for remote production, studio production, video display, host broadcasting, post-production, smart asset/media management, multi-screen delivery and end-to-end OTT solutions. We currently have a team of more than 2,200 employees are driven by passion and a focus on technical innovation, and together they have supported productions in over 65 countries on all seven continents. In our office in Oslo, we are 12 in development and we are currently searching for a Lead Frontend Developer.
- relentless standards of clean code/best practice
- weekly coding dojo's with architects & developers
- constantly aim to improve technology & process
- excellent social events, trips, personal development
- competitive salaries in a rare in-house & international company
Responsibilities of a Frontend Developer
In this position, you will enter into a department consisting of 12 people and we are looking to divide our one team into 3 multi-functional teams. You will work in a team of 4 people consisting of frontend developers, backend developers and designers. To follow one of the frontend developers and become familiar with real projects from the start. You work Scrum-based with roadmaps that go over 6-18 months ahead, with cycles of 3 weeks. A project may be to set up a new module for their customer or develop any customer already has. You work team based and you will partake in both design meetings and work with pair programming. Responsibility For include:
- Pixel Perfect, semantically correct implementation
- Identify and communicate best practices for CSS
- Collaborate with product managers and UI designers to implement new products
- Help us modernise our Frontend code base to Reactjs
- Help to optimize the performance of applications running on both desktop and mobile platforms · Improve code quality through pair programming
- Must have React experience.
- Expert skills in HTML5 and CSS3.
- Need to speak English.
- Need relevant education.
Managing This Role
I joined Darwin Recruitment in September 2014 and with no prior sales experience before joining was promoted to a Senior Consultant in my first year. I am now the Team Leader fo...Bradley's Full Bio